Carbon Zero Consulting provides a single point of independent expertise in all areas of water and environment management, energy and carbon surveys and renewable technology.
We listen carefully to our client’s needs and objectives to provide a distinct, personalised service. We pride ourselves on identifying and implementing practical solutions utilising in-house and associate consulting engineers.
Carbon Zero Consulting believe that we are unique in having 32 years experience spanning natural resource, energy, environment and water treatment technology issues. All these areas are growing in importance with the ever increasing costs of water and energy.
We want to help you in the following areas:
- Water resource management; groundwater source development and infrastructure maintenance
- Alternative water sources; borehole development, hydrogeology and advice on regulation
- Water and wastewater treatment technology selection, design and implementation
- Water use minimisation; mains water bill assessment, water audits and water re-use
- Environmental impact assessments and input to planning issues
- Surveys to ascertain patterns of energy and carbon consumption – followed by advice on emissions and cost reduction
- Site-specific, independent, surveys for renewable energy technology selection
- Sector-leading expertise in the design of ground source (GSHC) systems of all scales
- Design support for large social housing implementation of GSHC systems to replace fossil fuels
- Modelling of GSHC closed loop arrays
Our core team comprise hydrogeologists, thermogeologists and engineers with extensive experience of water resource and renewable energy projects throughout the UK and beyond. We provide advice with no ties to any equipment provider or manufacturer.