Carbon Zero Consulting provide a full range of Field Services for the exploration, development, management and treatment of process water and groundwater.
- Audit and risk assessment services for private water supply systems
- Environment Agency liaison and field surveys to obtain consent to drill and test pump (Section WR32 applications and surveys)
- Supervision of borehole drilling from domestic scale to largest commercial water supplies
- Design and supervision of borehole testing programmes (to Environment Agency requirements) including provision of water level and water quality monitoring systems
- Water sampling and analysis for ‘clean’ water supplies
- Water and soil sampling for contaminated land assessment
- Field assessment of water and wastewater treatment systems including sampling and analysis of effluent and treated waters